D&D4E: Thunder Rift
PC Creation Rules
This page is for character creation rules for this campaign. All house rules pertaining to character creation and guidance should be here for easy reference.
- This campaign is starting at level 8
- A number of free feats will be awarded with the intent of keeping the character progression interesting and varied among the players
- Weapon or Implement expertise at level 5 (Heroes of the Fallen Lands expertise feats allowed)
- Allowed: Core rule books, campaign setting rule books (e.g. Warforged)
- Disallowed: Monster Manual races, Heroes of Shadow races (Revenant), Pixies (because tiny characters are more complicated compared to the rest of the medium sized party, and they are just plain dumb), and any made up races (I don’t want to homebrew any races for this campaign)
- Backgrounds and Themes: no statistical benefits. Only to be used for backstory.